Agensi Pekerjaan Ingenious Sdn Bhd (Ingenious Job) is registered with Personal Data Protection Act 2010 ("Act") in Malaysia. This Privacy Notice will help you better understand the manner in which your personal data is managed and to give you the options available to you to access or limit the use of the information provided. The Act also requires Ingenious Job to obtain your consent for the usage and processing of your personal data.
Categories of personal data that we collect
The personal data collected and processed by us may include:
- Name, Identity Card number and date of birth.
- Contact details including address, phone number(s) and email address.
- Occupation and marital status.
- Mother's maiden name.
- Any other personal data required for the purposes as set out below.
The personal data previously collected from you is being, and will continue to be used for purposes including without limitation:
- to process your Job application.
- to process and prepare your information to the respective Employer.
- to operate your Account.
- to facilitate access to and use of the website and mobile services relating to the Account.
- to make decisions in relation to the account, including (without limitation), suspend the provision of services or terminate the Account.
- to confirm, update and enhance your records.
- to monitor information.
- to conduct market research and/or statistical analysis.
- to identify and (if possible) prevent fraud.
- to update your status as a Member.
- to reply to enquiries made via call, email, letters, faxes, or facebook.
- to fulfill your job application processes.
Your personal data will be kept confidential but such personal data may be provided to the following parties for the purposes set out above:
- to our Partners in Ingenious Job including short-term Partners and Business Partners and/or any other company that is permitted to supply services.
- any of our registered Clients(Employers).
- any Human Resource person/managers/employers to whom Ingenious Job proposes your application to.
- and/or any other person(s) required or permitted by law or any regulatory authority.
Failure to disclose sufficient personal data may result in us being unable to provide you with the full range of services.Access to Personal Data
The Act allows you the right to access the personal data you have submitted. You may at any time update or amend the information on our website.Your options and how to contact us
You may at any time make a request in writing to limit the processing and use of your Personal Data.
Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For as long as you remain a Member your information will remain with Ingenious Job and we will take all practicable steps to ensure the security of the data at all times from any unauthorized access. Ingenious Job will endeavor not to disclose any personally identifiable information to any organization unless necessary to process job application and/or as set out in this Privacy Notice.
Ingenious Job reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Any material changes will be posted on our website with the updated Privacy Notice.
Agensi Pekerjaan Ingenious Sdn Bhd.